Monday, July 27, 2015

Freja

Listen up People. 
I had been expecting Freja for weeks. 
Her Mom came with her Sisters and Dad. 
She brought me a Scarf that Freja wore. 
And she let Martha And Annie wear it too. 
She showed me and let me sniff as long as I wanted. 
Then she tied the Scarf to my crib so my friends are always with me even when 
I am waiting for Mom. 
Her people were so nice to me. 
They were always rubbing me and telling me 
"You are so beautiful and good" 
What girl would not love that?
I cried big, Big tears when they left. 
I told Mom I was going to tunnel to Freja's house so she can come and play with me. 
Love you all People. 


1 comment:

Katina Vaselopulos said...

Hi Edel!
Wonderful story!
Freja's mom and family are so nice for thinking to bring you a Scarf that Freja wore!
I am so happy that you met them.
Now, every time you smell the scarf, you will be tied to your new loving friends!
Friends make life beautiful!
Love you too, Edel!
So happy we are friends!