Monday, March 5, 2012

In Charge


                                                         Mom said, "Edel, Don't Do IT!"
                                                        (She always says that.) Then she said, "Edel,

                                  Come here." (She says that a lot too.) "I'm just not sure what she said next,
                                                 but the next words I heard were, "Edel, Crib. NOW!"
                                                         So now I'm in jail! Isn't it awful?
                                                               Yea. Yea. I did IT.
                                                        She always does this when I do IT.
            But, Still! Doesn't she know I am the German Sheppard? Who does she think is in charge?

No comments: